Before installing DonorWorks 11.0
Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to DonorWorks 11.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Download and install DonorWorks using the links above. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer. Open DonorWorks 11.0 and update your database, then begin using DonorWorks normally.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 11.0.3
- CDM-7447 Bug - Deleting a notice from Administration does not work
- CDM-7463 Bug - User gets a SQL Error when printing Pledge Custom Listing and Export report
- CDM-7457 Bug - Configuring database servers can produce an error
- CDM-7445 Bug - Giving Receipt Notices are mixed in with Constituent Letter Notices
- CDM-7446 Bug - Adding multiple address records will not save constituents or donors after saving the first one
- CDM-7456 Bug - Changing address record name doesn't prompt to change donor name