Before installing DonorWorks 10.2
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to DonorWorks 10.2. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Please note that macOS 10.11 or later is required to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
Install DonorWorks Mobile 1.2 or later
DonorWorks Mobile 1.2 or later is required to access DonorWorks 10.2 databases. DonorWorks 10.1 or later is required to take full advantage of DonorWorks Mobile 2.x.
Download and install DonorWorks using the links above. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer. Open DonorWorks 10.2 and update your database, then begin using DonorWorks normally.
IMPORTANT: If you host your own data, you must update your database server first. Update DonorWorks on your server computer, then launch DonorWorks. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is not required if you use DonorWorks Data Hosting.
You will need to run the DonorWorks installer on all computers using DonorWorks. If you're currently using DonorWorks 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 10.2.6
- CDM-6007 Bug - Printing Ledger to Budget Report in Geneva 9 Font -1 line prints on pg 4
- CDM-6034 Bug - Missing Custom Listing can generate SQL error when Address Line 1 included
Chart of Accounts
- CDM-6023 Bug - You cannot select the data entry default for accounts with numbers longer than 4 characters
- CDM-6008 Bug - Suran server will not recognize the current user is an administrator if they have a number of groups
- CDM-5910 Bug - Memorial/Note field does not appear on Gift Statements or Gift Statement Report when Notes box checked
- CDM-6016 Bug - Copying pending donor codes to current does not handle duplicates between the pending and current codes
- CDM-6017 Bug - Cancelling copying pending codes to current does not cancel
- CDM-6024 Bug - Generating Canadian Receipts produces an error if the donor selection is omitted
- CDM-6040 Bug - Using the arrow keys to move between giver in Donor Field Maintenance does not retain the original code if the code has changed to create a duplicate.
- CDM-6041 Bug - Using Donor Field Maintenance to fix blank codes yields duplicate code error
- CDM-6027 Bug - Inventory Item Export will not export on Windows
- CDM-5983 Bug - The integrity check for non-zero ledger reference numbers does not use the current product name
- CDM-5987 Bug - Do not show detail still shows total of sub-category when sub-category also set to not show detail
- CDM-6035 Story - Prevent voiding gifts deposits
Master Coding System
- CDM-6026 Bug - Adding events on the fly from Batch Gifts generates an error
- CDM-6005 Bug - An image imported into Graphic Browser shows a different size than what Preview shows for the image
- CDM-5984 Bug - The program throws an error or crashes when typing-to-search or tabbing through employee liability vendors
- CDM-5988 Bug - Iowa over-withholds state tax
- CDM-6022 Bug - Payroll Period Detail report displaying Voided entries when flag is set to include Non-Voided Entries.
- CDM-6044 Bug - Oregon payroll taxes not calculating correctly.
- CDM-5979 Story - Enhance California Low Income Exemption to handle married allowances.
- CDM-5980 Story - Enhance New Mexico tax calculations to limit the number of allowances to 3
- CDM-5994 Bug - Jumping to a record frame set to load the last find will cause the window to show all when next opened
- CDM-6010 Bug - Record frames can hang after selecting a different record
- CDM-6036 Bug - Envelopes are missing the return address option
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5806 Bug - The cursor can get stuck on the waiting icon
- CDM-6011 Bug - User Field Maintenance does not save all entered values