Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from DonorWorks 9.x to DonorWorks 10.2 DOES NOT involve any lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download and install DonorWorks 10.2 on ALL computers currently running DonorWorks. DonorWorks 9.x will not automatically update to DonorWorks 10.2. It is NOT available through the Web Update feature in DonorWorks.
Make sure all computers running DonorWorks meet the DonorWorks 10.2 System Requirements.
Download the DonorWorks 10.2 installer on all computers running DonorWorks:
1) Go to the DonorWorks 10.2 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the DonorWorks 10.1 installer to your desktop. TIP: To avoid repeatedly downloading the installer, copy it to a thumb drive to transfer it to other computers in your office.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your DonorWorks database:
1) Launch DonorWorks 10.2 on any computer (does not need to be the server) on by double-clicking the DonorWorks icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your DonorWorks database.
3) Log in and begin using DonorWorks 10.2.
NOTE! You must download and install DonorWorks 10.2 on ALL computers using DonorWorks in order to connect to your data.
If you have any questions about installing DonorWorks 10.1 or using the DonorWorks Data Hosting Service, please contact DonorWorks Technical Support at 800-327-5236 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.