Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from DonorWorks 10.x to DonorWorks 11.0 does not involve a lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download the installer for DonorWorks 11.0. The update is available through the Web Update feature in DonorWorks for those running 10.1.6 or later who own a licenses to DonorWorks 11.0.
Before beginning, make sure all computers running DonorWorks meet the DonorWorks 11.0 System Requirements.
Download the DonorWorks 11.0 installer:
1) Go to the DonorWorks 11.0 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the DonorWorks 11.0 installer to your desktop or downloads folder.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your DonorWorks database:
1) Launch DonorWorks 11.0 on the computer where you just installed it by double-clicking the DonorWorks icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your DonorWorks database.
3) Log in and begin using DonorWorks 11.0.
Other users can now open DonorWorks on their computer, and their copy of the program will update from the database.
If you have any questions about installing DonorWorks 11.0 or using the DonorWorks Data Hosting Service, please contact DonorWorks Technical Support at 800-327-1476 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.