Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from DonorWorks 10.1 to DonorWorks 10.2 does not involve a lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download the installer for DonorWorks 10.2. The update is NOT available through the Web Update feature in DonorWorks.
Before beginning, make sure all computers running DonorWorks meet the DonorWorks 10.2 System Requirements.
Download the DonorWorks 10.2 installer:
1) Go to the DonorWorks 10.2 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the DonorWorks 10.2 installer to your desktop or downloads folder.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your DonorWorks database:
1) Launch DonorWorks 10.2 on the computer where you just installed it by double-clicking the DonorWorks icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your DonorWorks database.
3) Log in and begin using DonorWorks 10.2.
Other users can now open DonorWorks on their computer, and their copy of the program will update from the database.
If you have any questions about installing DonorWorks 10.1 or using the DonorWorks Data Hosting Service, please contact DonorWorks Technical Support at 800-327-1476 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.