DonorWorks 9.1 Client Setup
Follow these instructions ONLY AFTER installing DonorWorks 9.1 on your server AND if you wish to install DonorWorks on additional computers on your network.
- Macintosh® - DonorWorks 9.1 operates under Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Windows® - DonorWorks 9.1 operates under Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
For either Windows® or Macintosh®:
1. Begin by installing and launching DonorWorks 9.1 on your server as outlined in the Program Installation instructions.
2. The setup assistant welcome screen will appear. Click Continue.
3. DonorWorks will ask how you’d like to configure DonorWorks. Choose the 2nd option: Use an existing DonorWorks 9.x database. Click Continue.
4. Choose the 1st option: Enter database server IP address or hostname and enter the IP address you noted in step 12 under Server Setup.
- OR -
If you have enrolled in the DonorWorks Data Hosting Service, choose the 2nd option: Use DonorWorks Data Hosting and enter the User ID and Password you were given. Click Continue.
5. Select your user (or enter your user name), enter your password and click Log In.
NOTE: The Administrator you set up when installing DonorWorks on the server must log in first and set up other user accounts. We strongly recommend that each user has his or her own username and password. Please see the Administrative Tools manual for more information abut User Management.
If you experience difficulties while setting up DonorWorks, call the DonorWorks Technical Support staff at 800-327-1476 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time for assistance.