If you need to reprint a check or checks, open the Write Checks window and select Paid Payments from the Show drop list.
- Check the box next to the check or checks you need to re-print.
Click on the Mark Unpaid button.
When you mark checks to be reprinted, DonorWorks Accounting will ask if you want to create a voided entry in the ledger. Click on Yes to create an item in the ledger with the assigned check number and mark it as void to account for the lost check. If you are re-using a check (e.g., due to your printer double-feeding) then you would not want to enter a voided entry in the ledger.
- Click the Write Checks button.
Send to the printer, and checks will be printed.
NOTE: You can print a test check by going to the Check Setup window. It is highly recommended that a test check be printed before printing your first checks out of CDM+.
- After checks have printed you will be asked, Do you want to go to the Post Payments window? Press Return/Enter or click Yes.
A preview of the posting report is displayed in the window. You may print the preview report by clicking on the Print Report Preview button at the bottom of the window. You will notice that there are no Reference numbers on this report. They are assigned during posting and will appear on the final posting report.
- Review the report and the printed checks, making sure all the information is correct. Once you are satisfied that the report is correct, click the Post button.
- Choose the printer in the Select Report Destination window, and a report of the payables to be posted will be printed.
- CDM+ will then indicate Posting is Complete!. Press Return/Enter or click OK.